An amazing range of spatial data inputs and outputs are available for display as grids. This is a bit memory-hungry so perhaps limit your grids for your longer simulations once you have checked your data. Otherwise, enjoy the spatial patterns as they emerge before your eyes. Before your simulations, book grids to automatically appear when the simulation starts by using the Graphics Control or open new grids on-the-fly during simulations using the Graphics menu on the Main Control Panel window.
- Choose your plot variable from the drop down list.
- The simulation will be paused while you make your selection.
- The plot will be cleared when you change your plot variable.
- The variable (V) label next to the dropdown list is coloured green when the associated data are nonzero, otherwise it appears red.
- The variable is plotted where the lighter the colour, the higher the value.
- Change the base colour of your plot using the Colour button and the standard dialog
- Export the plot as an ascii grid flat-file using the Export button . The file is saved to your Grid Output Folder set in your Preferences.
- Export the plot as a bitmap image using the Snapshot button . The file is saved to your Grid Output Folder set in your Preferences.
- You can choose to display the gridlines with the Lines option.
- You can choose to display the values for each cell with the Values option.